Saturday 9 November 2013

Character Photoshoot





This is the character photo-shoot which me and my partner Kelly produced using Windows Movie Maker. We chose the song LMFAO - Sexy and I know it as our music video is a Gag video we felt it would add to the humour. Having a photo-shoot (photographer - Kelly) using a Cannon HD camera was daunting at first as I have never been photographed however I put this aside and started posing away! It was a fun task as it allowed me to get a clear feel of my characters and to be able to actually be IN character. The video begins with my 'nerd' character followed by my 'nature' character and ends off with my 'tart' character. The entire photo-shoot was an extremely fun experience as well as using Windows Movie Maker. We were able to make each shot appear for however long we wanted it to. It was easy to put together and we enjoyed it extremely. Lastly being in each character for this photo shoot assisted me in feeling more like the characters during filming for our music video which resulted in an advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment